UNF-Quebec is proud to offer a Ukrainian Public Library to the community. The library is located at UNF-Quebec Hall (405 Avenue Fairmount West, Montréal, Quebec) and is open to the public on Sundays from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Follow this web site for any changes in library hours.
We invite interested readers to sign up for free library membership, which will allow you to borrow two books for up to 1 month and attend library events for free.
The library catalogue comprises of:
- fascinating Ukrainian books for children
- modern Ukrainian literature for adults
- books on history, religion, art, and fiction of different years of publication
- archives that have been stored at UNF-Quebec for 70 years
- vinyl records
- From September 3 to December 17, readings of Ukrainian books will be held for children aged 4-8 on a monthly basis in the library at UNF Hall. Follow this web site for further announcements.
- On September 17 at 4:00 p.m., we invite you to take part in the reading of “Mavka. The guard of the forest” based on the modern cartoon. Snacks and good company will be provided. Participation is free for library members.